The Ascot restaurant is open to both residents and non-residents from Fridays to Mondays inclusive. Join us for an evening of hearty, homely food cooked to order. Please book in advance of your stay to avoid disappointment!
Whether it’s a romantic dinner for two, family celebrations for twenty, or a Wedding Breakfast for forty, our elegant Victorian restaurant can cater to your individual needs.
To give you a clearer idea of the selection of food we offer, please have a look at our sample food menu below.
- Melon and Champagne Terrine with Fresh Blueberries and Raspberry Coulis (v)
- Smoked Salmon Parcels filled with Crab, Prawns, Avocado with Dressed Leaves
- Fresh Asparagus Soup with Butter Fried Croutons (v)
- Chicken Liver Parfait with Cumberland Sauce and Melba Toast
- Sauteed Beef Fillet flamed with Cognac, served with a Cracked Peppercorn Sauce
- Slow Roasted Belly of Pork with Black Pudding and Scrumpy Cider Sauce
- Roast Rump of Lamb with Sea-salt and Rosemary
- Chicken cooked in Red Wine with Onion and Bacon Lardons
- Asparagus and Mushroom Pancakes with Wendsleydale Cream Sauce (v)
- Poached Cod Fillet with Prawn and Chive Sauce
- Beignet Souffle dusted in Cinnamon Sugar and Apricot Sauce
- Bread and Butter Pudding and Oxford Marmalade
- White Chocolate and Rhubarb Tart with Blueberry Sauce
- Home Baked Apple Crumble with Custard Sauce
- Home Made Meringues with Vanilla Cream and Woodland Berries